I am working as a clinical psychologist, private lecturer and psychotherapist in Berlin und international. I have studied in a psychoanalytic university (IPU) and currently getting trained in a psychoanalytic institute (BIPP), thus my approach is primarily based on a psychoanalytic / psycho-dynamic perspective.
I am continually learning, exploring, and developing. My work is strongly inspired from diverse contexts and humans. As a passionate, curious and multilingual psychotherapist it is important for me to integrate diverse methods individually and to create a safe space.
- 2023 – now Training to become a Psychoanalyst and Psychological Psychotherapist in Depth Psychology (BIPP Berlin)
- 2019 – est. 2021 Clinical Hypnotherapy Training (Milton Erikson Institut)
- 2018 Certificate Breathwork teacher (Berlin, 2018)
- 2013-2019 International Psychoanalytic University (IPU) (Berlin) Psychology, B.A., Clinical Psychology, M.A.
- 2022 – now Counselor at FD Consultant (Trauma and Crisis support)
- 2020 – now Private Lecturer
- 2020 Certificate of Achievement in Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Desaster, Certificate of Achievement in Global Health (EDx)
- 2019 Internship in „Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie (Charité, CCM), AG Transkulturelle Psychiatrie“ (Berlin)
- 2018 – 2019 “What Helps the Helpers? Responding to Staff Care Needs in Fragile Contexts”, Researchproject (IPU, Berlin)
- 2017 – 2019 Working as a Student Assistent at the International Psychoanalytic University
- 2016-2018 Internship and working in emergency shelters for refugees (esp. children and young adults, families) (Moabit and Spandau, Berlin)
- Private payments
- Private Insurances